My husband just added some new die cut creations to my Etsy store. What?! Kissa didn't make these? Nope, I did not, my husband did. I had been wanting to make some zoo animals, when my husband showed me his new SVG's cutting files. I decided to cut them out on my eclips and sell them. You won't find them anywhere but in my shop! A cute little Bambi, or a big Rhino are just the thing for a Zoo, safari project or for a fun puppet show. Ok... a shadow puppet show... that might seem weird. You know the ones that you always see in the Chinese movies ( if you know what i'm referring to ), I think it could actually be very fun. These can be used for cards, scrapbooking, or decoupaging. The possibilities are endless. I keep thinking about mobiles, but I think I have exhausted that idea!
These are made from premium black card stock. If you are interested, please check them out on my Etsy store .
Here's a fun project for everyone. This year I'm cutting these shamrocks out from my SVG file (get it here), and giving them to my daughter's first grade class to decorate. We are making them into a stained glass window style mobile. The neat thing with a SVG, is that if you have an eClips cutter you are able to cut them into any size. I hope you can use this idea to inspire yourself to do some fun projects for St. Patrick's day.
So here we are, and St.Patrick's day is just around the corner. I made these greeting cards out of some of my own SVG designs, and some from the Sizzix eClips. It is up for sale in my store, so please check it out!
This is a limited edition, and I only made 5 sets. So hurry to my store and buy a set or two.
*Set of 4 St.Patrick's Day - blank greeting cards.
*Hand made by Kissa.
*Each greeting card comes with a white envelope.
*Measurements: is 4.25 x 5.50 inches.
*Colors may vary slightly than displayed on your monitor.
Last year for a blog hop I created this mobile and I wanted to share it with you. This is an easy mobile to make with my SVG "Pirate cloud" file and my free "heart" shape svg. You can download these in my SVG Shop.
I cut out everything twice. For every cloud and heart piece there is a front and a back. You stick them together to conceal the fishing line sandwiched in between them. Adhere the fishing line with some generic round stickers (see picture above), and there you go! This is an easy mobile for a kids' room, or perfect for a cute Valentine's gift.
What do you think? Should I make this into a "Do it your self" kit and sell it on my site? I would love to hear your comments .
For the blog hopping, you should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
If you did not, please start at the beginning.
Clouds of love
This is an easy mobile to make with my SVG cloud file.
I cut out everything twice.You can use heart stickers or a heart punch. Added fishing line and some round stickers to hold them in place. Glued the second piece on top. And there you go, an easy mobile for a kids room or a cute Valentines gift.
A Valentine's Kiss
The Seal Kisses card is made with my SVG Seal file.
Cute for Valentine's cards or a scrapbook page of your beach trip! You name it .
See my SVG files here
Don't toss those scraps!
My wonderful friend Erin gave me a box of scraps. I had so much fun making these interesting characters. I made this owl for my friend Erin since she loves them. It would be fun to glue onto a party bag, or a card.
My Kids loves these little fun guys. I was thinking I could hang them up as a mobile in a kids room.
Or how about napkin holders/ name cards for the Thanksgiving table.
A framed Dala horse for some cute art. You can decorate them however you want.
My Dala horse die-cut will be in my store soon. For now here are a couple of different things you can do with it. Here's my intro page for my scrapbook of my recent visit to Sweden.
Next you should go to:
In case you got lost
HOP LINE UP
1. Start http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. Vivi J http://www.vivijdesigns.blogspot.com
3. Cindy M http://www.inlovewithpaper.blogspot.com/
4. Shawn Mosch - http://craftychicsblog.blogspot.com/
5. Liliana Umpierre - http://www.likidesigns.com/blog
6. Leslie Wrege McGrath - http://scrapnlifeaway.blogspot.com/
7. Roberta Swisher - http://queenbeepapercrafts.blogspot.com/
8. April Nourse www.curlsandgrins.blogspot.com
9. Brenda Knapik - http://www.disneygirlcrafts.com/
10. Lourdes - http://creativecraftsniche.blogspot.com/
11. Vicki Glenn - http://www.vickiscraftroom.blogspot.com/
12. Erica http://EricasProjects.blogspot.com
13. Connie Walsh - http://www.ConnieCreates2.blogspot.com
14. Tracey http://www.thecroppingcanuck.blogspot.com
15. Oh Kissa http://www.ohkissa.com/thought-bubble.html
16. Sandy- http://www.aworkingmomsjoy.blogspot.com
17. Kris Dietz -- http://kreationsbykrisdietz.blogspot.com/
18. Mayra- http://mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/
19. Cheryl www.Cricutobessed.blogspot.com
20. Crafting Blog Events http://craftingblogevents.blogspot.com
Hi. I'm Kissa
Welcome to my blog. It's a blog about the things I make and sell!